SailNet Community - View Single Post - How to build a Sailing website
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009

Zanshin is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all the replies. I don't know if I want to go the blog route, although I have looked at some of the pages on SailBlogs | Sailing Blog Hosting & Social Network and can see how easy it is to post quickly. I did go out and get both a domain and hosting for the site, so all I need to do is fill it with content.
MZr7 - I downloaded one of those Dreamweaver template pages yesterday and am using that as a start, but I had hoped that I could find a set of coherent pages somewhere to use as a template; those nice looking ones all carry a price tag, but I suppose that $70 isn't too much to pay for something worthwhile.
Valiente - No off-topic section planned

I am going to check into the other products, having just realized that if I go the Dreamweaver route I am going to have purchase the product in about 3 weeks once the trial version runs out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook