Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Auckland New Zealand
Thanked 34 Times in 31 Posts
Rep Power: 13
Mine is one that
- has a decent turn of speed
- has accommodaton that is comfortable and spacious
- is geared to take care of normal daily life (minimal sacrifice)
- is easy enough to sail on my own and
- is strong enough to protect people on board when the chips are really down.
I have that boat now (Morgan 44 CC Sloop) and the only reason I would change it is if I got financially lucky enough to buy one very similar but new.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke