SailNet Community - View Single Post - My Update
Thread: My Update
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Well, little bit of a bummer, but my ship date just got pushed by a week. It is possible it will even get pushed another week past that. It is really out of my hands now. Oh well. I just cannot get everything done I need to get done.

We close on the house on the 11th. Wow. That is less than a week. That will be the end of my owning a home that does not float. Maybe not forever... but for a very long time I suspect. The entire house is about packed up. I am now about to move to the garage and figure out what to take and what not to take on the boat. In all of this, I will try and keep notes to share with you guys on what worked and did not work for us.

I have been asked to kinda keep a running thread of our 'adventure' and discuss its merits. I hope that in dong so it would help others as they move to similar endeavors in the future.

Talk soon,

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook