SailNet Community - View Single Post - Baja Haha Rescue at sea
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryhoratio View Post
Bottom line is I filter what I read in both cases and make up my own mind. Finally I have learned after 60 years of living that taking things personal only works when the attack is real and not just an opinion.
I completely agree with you harryho. Especially the bold part. And that's the point.

See, if the dude is going to start going off on people's opinions in a forum - saying that his intelligence is being drained by them as he reads....he obviously doesn't get out much.

I guess that's what was so goofy about his attempted write up. He's quoting (actually misquoting) casual conversation as if it's coming out of the Oval Office. It's a freakin' forum.

I too look forward to the interview. I'm sure there will be a lot to learn if he can just hold himself to asking intelligent questions. He just had a serious fail on this one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Dawn Treader - 1989 Hunter Legend 40
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook