SailNet Community - View Single Post - Need purchasing advice on Ericson 35-2
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road
very seaworthy. is your interior white or is it woood?? i thought mII was after 1974. mine is MII and looks very different inside from the 1973 model.....these are fast boats and have won rally races on west coast---newport - ensenada among others in 1979-1980 or thereabouts......there is an article in each of 2 magazines regarding our boats--the newest was in sail 3 yrs ago --- the older one was in a different magazine--and was by jack horner--he tells about the hull to deck connection.....i have owned mine for 6 yrs in san diego....i love it but has to short a range for my needs so i got a formosa 41.....but i still own my ericson......many of them had atomic 4 engines then converted to diesel....8k is excellent price....even for a project-----and you may just get away with no blisters LOL-----is spozed to have a beautiful teak laminated tiller for emergency use......install complete in 10sec....truly........

Last edited by zeehag; 11-16-2009 at 08:59 PM. Reason: boatkat isunt gud at remembering the ericson anymore LOL, and kannot typo
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook