SailNet Community - View Single Post - Permanent Dinghy Engine Repair Solution
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009
SaltwaterSuzi/CapnLarry

LarryandSusanMacDonald will become famous soon enough
Wink Permanent Dinghy Engine Repair Solution

Of recent, there has been much discussion regarding dinghy engine repair and maintenance, 4 stroke vs. 2 stroke, problems with ethanol in the gas and so on and so on.

There has, as usual, been much speculation and opinion and bandying about of truth and fiction mixed in with the hard and useful facts.

I have recently, thanks to many Sailnet members, gleaned much experience in dinghy engine repair and have sorted through the wheat and chafe of all the discussions to effect a permanent solution to dinghy engine repair.

My simple 8-step method will guarantee, yes, that's correct - guarantee that you will never have to repair your dinghy engine again.

Please click on this link:

How to Permanently Repair your Dinghy Engine

I give you this information freely and without charge as thanks for all your assistance.

"A sailboat is a fickle mistress. You’ve got to buy her things. You’ve got to understand everything about her. What you don’t know she’ll use against you." -Captain Larry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook