SailNet Community - View Single Post - Can't find the Life Jacket I want
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009

Garffin is on a distinguished road
You might also want to check out some PFDs that are used in the white water industry. I know my PFD that I use is awesome. This one is almost like the one I have. Believe it or not but ww kayaking is extremely physical. The one greet thing I like about it is the fact that there is a strap that goes around through the PFD with a metal ring on the back for hooking up to help tow people or boats that you can just pull a cord to release if needed. Thinking that it might come in handed if I use it to tie off to cloud my sailboat.

Type V PFD. With 22 lbs of flotation, adjustability to fit chest sizes from 30 to 58 inches, and all the features you will ever need in a rescue vest the NRS Rapid Rescuer can handle any situation.

With box-stitched stress points and a 500-denier Cordura® shell, the NRS Rapid Rescuer is tough enough to handle any situation.

Two huge front pockets stretch to hold anything from a GPS to a VHF. Quick release buckles with adjustable nylon webbing secure the pockets shut.
Three lash tabs on the front are great for a knife, whistle or anything else you need to keep handy.
A D-ring, strobe holder, and tether attachment round out the attachment points on the front with a safety light stick holder on the back and reflective tape everywhere.
Universal Plus sizing will fit chest sizes between 30 and 58 inches, with 8 adjustment points to ensure a secure fit.

[IMG][/IMG]
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook