SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pacific Seacraft customer service
View Single Post
post #4 of Old 12-08-2009
I would like to share our personal experience with the new PSC of North Carolina.
My wife and I purchased one of the last completed hulls made in California before PSC closed up shop. We knew that we wanted to make some upgrades so we called the new factory for some help and spoke with Thumper about some projects. He was always responsive, helpful, courteous and he delivered what he promised. One project was gel coated Dorade boxes w/SS cowls, the other was a teak cockpit grating. Both custom projects with beautiful results delivered on time and on budget. We are currently working with Thumper on a windlass project.
We have made two trips to the factory and met Thumper, Steve Brodie and their wonderful office manager Rita. Thumper introduced us to some of the craftsmen that had relocated to NC, everyone made us feel like part of the family. Thumper has spent hours with us showing us around, knowing we were not in the market for a new boat, he is just passionate about these boats. We did not get to see Steve Brodie this past visit as he was attending the service to scatter the ashes of Gentleman Bill Crealock.
This year they are working hard on some remarkable refit and restoration projects with spectacular results. We also visited a new 34 at the docks ready for delivery to her new owners. She was outfitted to the nines and the detailing was impressive.
There is a new 2009 PSC 40 available at the factory that quickens my pulse when I think about her. She is being offered at a once in a lifetime price to make room for a new model. IMHO anyone who buys this boat or any other model will not be dissappointed with the service and attention they will receive.
I do not represent this company nor am I associated with it in any way, I am just passionate about these boats that they continue to build and support.

PSC 31 #125
Oriental, NC
One of the two happiest days in a sailors life
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome