SailNet Community - View Single Post - Would you ever rent your boat as a liveaboard?
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009
Handsome devil

Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough Stillraining is a jewel in the rough
Yes you will more then likely have to start a charter co to be able to rent out your boat legally as far as liability and ins coverage..it could still work with the right people..

Its being done both successful and unsuccessfully as we speak I will guarantee you that.

Insurance is a good thing...scamming on it on each other and involving Lawyers is whats caused the problem with about everything you can point at in society. Insurance is a piece of paper...a contract..it cant screw anyone ..its the deceit and lies we put on them or break them with that do the screwing and hurt people.

If you were in my shoes you would be glad I had it.

Relationships are everything to me..everything else in life are just tools to enhance them.

The purchase price of a boat is just the admittance fee to the dance...you still have to spend money on the girl...so court one with something going for her with pleasing and desirable character traits others desire as well... or you could find yourself in a disillusioned relationship contemplating an expensive divorce.

Last edited by Stillraining; 12-17-2009 at 02:17 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook