SailNet Community - View Single Post - Trinidad to Europe (End of April 2010)
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 12-19-2009 Thread Starter
Tiago Balsini (Brasil)
Send a message via MSN to tiagobalsini Send a message via Skype™ to tiagobalsini
Smile Trinidad to Europe (End of April 2010)

Hi sailors, my name is Tiago Balsini and I am from Brasil - Florianůpolis Island. I will make a long trip from Brasil to Trinidad in the middle of Feb-2010 and will arrive in Chaguaramas Bay in the end of April. I looking for a crew position in one boat who cross atlantic in this time. I did great legs in Atlantic, Pacific and Caribbean areas, primarily for delivery of sailing ships. I have STCW 95, Marine Medice and Arraiz (Marinha do Brasil). Know in: operator GPS, VHF, Wheather fax, SSB, Chart Nav, Simrad, Autopilot, Water maker, general maintenence and basic eletric systems. In the galley I know quite a cuisine of many countries, especially the Caribbean. Situations of stress and pressure are well controlled by me. I have no problem passing sleepless nights and hard work. Graduated in Physical Therapist - Chiropractic treatment certified. I LOOKING FOR A BOAT TO CROSS ATLANTIC TO EUROPE IN THE FINAL OF APRIL 2010. My skype is tiago.balsini and my mobile is 55 48 99040588 - call me anytime and i am happy to give you all information about me. My personal email is
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome