advice re: liveaboard/trailerable for Kootenay Lake
Your advice would be most appreciated. Here are the basics:
1) I'm a novice who works 10 mos/year in the Middle East.
2) Looking for a single live-aboard (h/c water and shower essential) for the time I can return to North America
3) Would like to moor in the West Arm so shallow draft is desirable but want to spend most of the time in the Main Lake so stability is essential (it's an inland fiord with reputation for unpredictability).
4) Not interested in racing
5) Only priorities are quality, stability and livability
6) trailerability and proximity of boat to Kootenays is desired
I'm very interested in a Seaward 25 or a Cascade 27 but those choices are bases on my limited knowledge and research.
I apologize if my request seems repetitive but I haven't found Kootenay Lake-specific posts and it is too important to me to be complacent. Thank you for your consideration.