SailNet Community - View Single Post - Nantucket Island 33?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010

mnw is on a distinguished road
Nantucket 33

Thanks Eric, for the info. I'm assuming your boat is the "Pisces Two"....I had the pictures printed off your website way back and in my file because it is very similiar to ours. Beautiful. Looks like the only difference in the interior is the upholstery. The exterior decks on ours are fiberglass - how are the teak decks holding up? Does yours have the raised rear deck affording more headroom in the aft cabin? ANY additional information would be greatly appreciated. I would love to get my hands on the actual blueprints. Do you know where we would look on the boat for a hull #? We cannot find any markings or #'s anywhere on ours. My e-mail is marci22@shaw.ca We are on the west coast (our boat is currently on the Sunshine Coast and we live in the Okanagan right now, about 5 hours away). We bought in Aug/Sept. last year in California and brought her up so have not had time to do any extensive sailing with her yet, just maintenance, repairs and short trips before she was put to bed for the winter.

Last edited by mnw; 01-04-2010 at 02:37 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook