SailNet Community - View Single Post - A Sail with Courtney
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010

SailorMoon007 is on a distinguished road
So deeply touched

Words can not even begin to express how I am feeling right now. I am bawling like a baby over the continuing amount of support my family has gotten over this past year from friends near and far. We are truly blessed to have each and every one of you in our lives. Courtney would be so completly thrilled that all of you care this much not just about her but about everyone that this disease has affected. Courtney took the time even when she was ill to make it a point to be there for young women like herself who had been newly diagnosed. So although this may be titled Sailing with Courtney her spirit will not be the only one with us that day filling our sails, as we take the time to remember her and the other wonderful spirits that have left us. If there is anything I can do to help out message me. I am looking forward to this more then you guys will ever know, thanks again to everyone for all your kind words and well wishes. I cant wait to ride the waves and drink a beer with you all soon.
There is a tide in the affairs of men. Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. But omitted, and the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat, and we must take the current when it serves -- or lose the ventures before us." -- William Shakespeare, "Julius Ceaser"..
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook