SailNet Community - View Single Post - Lost Soul
Thread: Lost Soul
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010

cardiacpaul is a jewel in the rough cardiacpaul is a jewel in the rough cardiacpaul is a jewel in the rough
I've met bob & jody a couple of times.
Not that I'm anything special, but something never did sit right. I'm not perfect, ask any one of my ex-wives, they'll tell you in no uncertain terms. I'm not jealous, whatever blows your skirt up, eh?

Look, when this whole lost soul refit came about, I smelt sumpin'.

I've been a vendor, I know cost structure and advertising rates and a lil about marketing.
I know that an A/C system, a set of sails, a boom,washer/dryer, what ever product you're pushin', even with a couple of techs to install said pieces parts is REAL cheap in exchange for a writeup in a mag and residual exposure.

Imagine my non surprise when less than a season after lost soul was completely done over the announcement that she was for sale was posted. Go figure.

I said then that this pair made conchyjoe look like a piker.

For that, I was told that I suffered from a rectal/cranial insertion, that I had no idea what i was talking about, and that I should really go listen to the jimmy buffett wannabe guy they have a lovefest with.
whatever.

Moving on, again, it was no surprise that they were gonna build a custom shannon-like tub and cruise the world.
hey, it was all bob&jodys, no mistake about that.
gimme a friggin' break.
Now its nothing more than a timeshare. toldya.
if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....

no, I don't wonder why I don't hang around anymore.

Some people are like slinkies: not really good for anything... but you can't help laughing when you push them down the stairs

Last edited by cardiacpaul; 01-11-2010 at 09:47 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook