SailNet Community - View Single Post - Wanting to crew, east coast anytime this year
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010

Fiffa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Fiffa
Wanting to crew, east coast anytime this year

Hey guys!

The dream to live aboard has been put into high gear (call it my new years resolution) and before I make the leap, I want to take some runs with more experienced people than I to get the feel for what it will be like and if it is really something I'd be able to accomplish. I guess you could call me a novice, although I've been sailing on and off since I was 9ish (27 now). The majority of my experience has been with smaller "lake" boats (Sunfish, Zuma, N10).

Ever since learning how to sail, I've been thinking of how great it would be to not only have a blue water cruiser, but to live on it too! I'm located in Charlotte, NC, but travel is not an issue. My work schedule is somewhat flexible (definitely a week, maybe two at a time) and I have no quarrel's with destination. I'm in it for the experience and the friendship!

Drop me line and let me know if you'd be willing to help a greenhorn gain a zest for the ocean!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook