SailNet Community - View Single Post - Where to move to ? So Cal or Florida?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010
NorCal refugee in SoCal

CoastalEddie is on a distinguished road
It's been... Well, it's just been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingdad
I have been away and have no clue what this business is all about, but it has no place in this thread. I am not sure it has a place anywhere on this site. Please drop it down a notch.

THanks.

Brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalEddie View Post
I would be glad to, barring any more racist posts. I realize that as an Admin., you have the power, and the responsibility, to moderate the tone of this discussion. On the other hand, you might want to look at the context before you do any more finger-wagging in my direction. If you really think that responding to a clearly racist comment is a greater offense than responding to such a post, I would be more than happy to go elsewhere.
The offensive part of Banshi's original missive, to which I was referring above, and to which there has yet to be a public Admin. response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshi
... just avoid the Dade County (south eastern) area. No hable englishee............
From Brian's PM to me, 0828 this morning:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingdad
He was not attacking anyone or getting personal, but you did and you took it on yourself to call him a racist and for the record, I do not find any of his comments racist.

I guess there's nothing left to say but "Adios".
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook