SailNet Community - View Single Post - Crew wanted- florida coast, flexible schedule.
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
I just made that jump and basically singled the whole way. Catch the back end of a northern and it is a cake walk (but dont get caught between the low and thie high as I did on one leg!).

Not interested in crewing, just wanted to give you very recent, first had advice. It is a very easy hop. I do not know if that would ease your skippers mind about it. If not, tell him that it is going to be in the 80's all weekend in SW FLorida!!! I can post pics if you want of trip south and what you get when you get here!!!!

Brian

PS What marina are you at? I stayed at Pan City Municipal Marina. Nice folks. I just left a couple of weeks ago so wonder if we might have crossed paths?

PSS Get a sleeping bag for the run south for the onwatch night crew (and maybe the day crew). We saw below freezing north of Tampa.

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Last edited by Cruisingdad; 01-22-2010 at 08:49 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook