Two possibilities come to mind:
1 Try wiring directly to a battery with larger wire than that specified and with voltage above 12.5VDC. This rules out a bad distribution panel, fuse/breaker or wiring problems that won’t allow the large inrush current to start the compressor.
2. Make sure you have fully tightened the R-132 fittings as you may not have pierced the diaphragm completely and allowed proper coolant flow, also overloading the compressor.
I am sure you will have many other ideas as this forum has many experts in the field but this will get you started.