SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sailing from Europe to China late 2010-2011
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010
Sailing in the USVIs 2010

AtlanticRaider is on a distinguished road
Zeyang,

Great work on your vessel thus far. It seems as though you know very well what you're doing.

Where abouts in Europe do you plan to depart for your sail to China? Have you had much offshore experience before? Do you plan on sharing expenses or are crew required to pay their own way for food, etc.? Where in China do you wish to land?

I'm a 31 year old male from Canada. I've been sailing since last year. Not a lot of time for longevity experience though I have basically been a full-time sailor on 3 different vessels in 2009. (Raced in the Caribbean - BVI Spring Regatta, Rolex Regatta, Heineken Regatta to name a few, on a J27 for a few months, based out of St. Thomas USVIs). Sailed from the Caribbean to Turkey and then throughout the summer racing on a Benetau 31.7 out of Dublin, Ireland.

There's more I can write about myself, and more questions I have in mind, but I'll leave it
at this for now. (In my profile, I also have another webpage profile through couchsurfing - you can find more information about me there - with travelers and friend's opinions on me throughout the past few years).

Wish you well,

Mark
chemistry5(at)yahoo.com
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook