SailNet Community - View Single Post - Navionics Annoyance
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010

danielgoldberg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LydiaD View Post
Dan, Your feedback is important to us and has been passed on to our Product Manager for future consideration and product development. Lydia DeSousa, Navionics CS Manager
Thanks for your response Lydia. I guess you also ought to know that the chips covering all the way from the US east coast to Bermuda have sold off of E-Bay like hotcakes, and they're hard to get. Point being, I am far from alone.

And while I do appreciate the notion that you folks will consider this in future chips, needless to say, that's not helping me or my fleet much this year! And joking aside, once a sailor buys the two chips, they're not really going to buy a third in the future after you address the situation (if you do). Again, I don't want to be overly aggressive with you, because I do appreciate that you came on here to respond, and thanks for that. And other than giving me a free chip , I also appreciate that there's not much you can do for me at this point.

Oh, and while you're here taking suggestions , how about loading Explorer Charts onto Navionics chips for the Bahamas!

Smooth sailing to you and the folks at Navionics. Very seriously.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook