SailNet Community - View Single Post - sailing to hawaii from CA?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010

ImpulseJC is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb sailing to hawaii from CA?

Hello all who may be reading! My name's Joel and I'm looking to sail to hawaii in a few weeks. Actually I'm ready and roaring to go at a moments notice! I'm just done with flying planes to get to my destinations. I've never sailed before but I do have great sea legs and a great mind to learning absolutely all new things in a blink of an eye! I am also wonderfully intrigued by the idea of sailing across the ocean to a faraway island. I'm 22 years old and have been traveling and backpacking for a number of years. I just moved to cali from colorado where I was proficiently navigating the wilderness. I love every aspect of the outdoors, and can't wait to conquer another terrain! Survival and level headedness in any situation is my forte :-)
Anyways, I am looking to find someone who is willing to give a young buck a shot at this amazing trip! I've been to the marinas around here and they all tell me that my only real shot is online, so here I am. Please make that a true fact by responding with some good news! I will be patiently and enthusiastically waiting for just that!
~Joel~
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook