SailNet Community - View Single Post - Deck Recoring Material
View Single Post
post #2 of Old 02-07-2010
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Almost Heaven West Virginia
Posts: 239
Thanks: 1
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Rep Power: 8
There is a product that I think is called "Hollofill". Basically it is a mat of hollow fibers that are installed much like fiberglass. I saw it used at a boat building school in Wilmington NC as both stiffener and flotation for a small boat. I have seen it advertised other places. Try the MAS epoxies website for some ideas .
Mechsmith is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome