SailNet Community - View Single Post - Escaping the Paradigm with $300,000...
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010

tommays will become famous soon enough
The rambling not well written thoughts of and almost 54 year old with a wife that does not like to sail to much and two children finishing Masters degrees

I have chosen to NOT escape and instead set-up my life in a way that allows me to sail on my boat and others as much as i want .(4 days a week+) I do this with a diverse group of M/F people between 15 and 93 and its a LOT of FUN and works for US

Most people with children do need health insurance and believe it or NOT were you live has a great affect on its cost as well as were YOU can see a doctor and have it covered and my costs are much like Johns above 1k a month

Boats ,what every works BUT it changes we spent a LOT of weekends sailing the east End of Long Island with 4 on a J24 BUT a funny think happened

Most of the people we want to take sailing cant really do the J24 anymore which prompted to the move to the Cal 29

Again at 54 having paid 200+ boat bucks for various collage costs (it would have bought a heck of a boat ) i will continue my pay as you go as its whats GOOD for US

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1981 J24 Tangent 2930
Tommays
Northport NY

If a dirty bottom slows you down what do you think it does to your boat
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook