SailNet Community - View Single Post - Norway Charts / Chart Books
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010

americayachteuropa is on a distinguished road
Doctor with GPS Garmin from Saint Martin to Norway, Europe from March 2010

Hi marinegirl405! Santa Rosa, Costa Rica, 21.02.2010

The GPS system Garmin with batteries for 35 days and boardpharmacy about 4 kg. are available.
It is possyble to organise all charts for Norway.
I'm available for - unpaid and non-paying CREW POSITIONS from March 2010 from Saint Martin, Caribbean to Norway, Europe. I fly Fr. 05.03.2010 from San Jose, Costa Rica via Miami, USA to Saint Martin, Caribbean.
I will pay all my expences. Currently I am working as a voluntary Doctor, etc., with one expedition into the jungles of Costa Rica from September 2009 to February 2010. Therefore, from March 2010 I am on a yacht rendition of America Saint Martin, Caribbean entirely to Europe free of charge. Before a long time I have the License for all oceans of the world up to 10 GRT successfully made. Therefore I am happy as a doctor, co-master and sailor available. I have sailing experience. This is my 84-th www listing. More about me: world citizen with Austrian, EU passport, 57, German and nine other languages, widower, private person, non smoker, non drinker, no wishis-happy, dentist out of service, but a portable unit for tartar removal with ultra sound, etc. is in Europe available. My focus is on the psychiatry and psychology with crisispedagogy & management, life coaching, philosophic conversations.
Your Doc.

Last edited by americayachteuropa; 02-07-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook