SailNet Community - View Single Post - 2010 Sailnet Chesapeake Rendezvous?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Harness Creek is usually a cluster in the summer with many many boats. I suggested Aberdeen which is just around the corner and the next creek west on the South River about 500 yards.

The reason I suggested a pavillion/ place to cook and somewhere to land isa when we hosted it people were able to mingle and circulate more than if they had to hop boat to rafted boat. Also it can still be held if it rains and people who cant boat in can come by land. Also who could forget the ridiculously good food every brought / made / and set up buffet community style led by Shawn (T37chef).

If we cannot find a similar place I am willing to do it again. The distanmce should be attainable by those from Whorton, Middle River, Noprtheast and harvede grace as well as those from Herrington, South, St Micheals, and Rock Hall.

My fear is that the further south we go from the Bridge it may negate the northern branch of the Chesapeake armada from comming. Who can forget Sapperhite...**:**)

Dave.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook