SailNet Community - View Single Post - Musings from our Abaco Charter
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010

danielgoldberg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRPollard View Post
Seeing as we have been tempted in the past by multi-hulls, I was really interested in your impressions and comments on the catamaran -- particularly since you offer the perspective of a new, large, well-equipped, monohull owner. More food for thought.
We thought very seriously about going the catamaran route when we were shopping. In the end, we decided against it mainly because we just felt like we didn't have enough experience on them to know whether we'd like it over the long term, and it was a ton of money to spend just to "take a chance" (I really don't want to buy another boat for a long long time, if ever). The charter didn't make me change my view at all, as the things we liked about cats we in fact very much liked, and the things we weren't so sure about we're still not so sure. My suspicion is that we would have loved it, but who knows. I can't say we're unhappy in any way with Another Miracle, so I'm not complaining!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook