SailNet Community - View Single Post - Looking to Crew, Experienced Sailor, Easy Going
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 02-25-2010 Thread Starter
JohnZion

Location: See my blog SailingAquinnah.blogspot.com. Maine to the warm Islands down South

Looking to Crew, Experienced Sailor, Easy Going

Looking to Crew, Experienced Sailor, easy going, available for a month or a year, anywhere in the world, but somewhere exotic and/or semi-tropical would be nice (Islands, Pacific, Mediterranean, etc). Iím a very young 43 YO male, former wooden boat builder, good cook, non smoker, no drugs, light on the booze, scuba diver, Red Cross CPR/First Aid certified, social worker/writer/artist, with good knowledge/experience sailing in the NE (Maine, Mass), Bahamas, Greece, Italy; some small experience with wiring (did all of the electrical work and set up on my solar system); was a builder and contractor for ten years, handy with tools, am a hard worker when need be, like to explore, meet new people, read, paint, write, travel, (is this too much info?) I like to joke around and laugh (when appropriate), am clean and neat (I always do my own dishes right away, and pick up after myself), detail oriented. I hand built my own log cabin in the mountains of Vermont, and am now thinking about buying my own 36- 43 foot sailboat and sailing around the world, but thought I might first test the waters before making that huge investment. For more info, email me, johnzion at hot mail, or see me (pics) on Facebook under John G Wolf. Availability is pretty flexible, but some lead time would be helpful. Thanks, and happy sailing!
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome