SailNet Community - View Single Post - Cruzin crew wanted
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010

americayachteuropa is on a distinguished road
Sailor with privat GPS Garmin from Saint Martin, Caribbean to Europe from March 2010

I'm available for - unpaid and non-paying CREW POSITIONS. From March 05.03.2010 to May from Caribbean to Europe.
I have sailing experience, I will pay all my expences. Currently I am working as a voluntary Doctor, etc., with one expedition into the jungles of Costa Rica from September 2009 to February 2010. I have a Ticket to Europa, but I am available also for a Crew. Therefore, from March 2010 I am on a yacht rendition of America, Saint Martin, Caribbean entirely to Europe free of charge. A long time before I have the License for all oceans of the world up to 10 GRT successfully made. Therefore I am happy as a co-master and sailor available.
More about me: World citizen with Austrian passport (Europe), 57, I speak German and English and 8 other languages, widower, private person, non smoker, non drinker, dentist out of service, I like silence. My privat boardpharmacy about 4 kg, and privat GPS system Garmin with enough batteries are also available.
Your Sailor.

Last edited by americayachteuropa; 02-07-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook