SailNet Community - View Single Post - TV Series Seeks Liveaboard Families
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010

Architeuthis is on a distinguished road
Can't help but notice that it is always families wanted. Clearly a small minority of those who liveaboard but I guess a large percentage of the book and TV buying dreamers. I guess it also saves time determining who plays what role.

Of course I know a few families sailing but it would take some production work to create the controversy needed to sell. Very level headed group.

I would suggest hiring people to do this…..oh wait that is what is being tried….I mean hire individual people and then put them together for the show.
Have them be the family needed, then after the show is released, expose them as fakes and frauds. Well timed it could drive ratings through the roof and since you controlled all parts of the show it should be well worth watching.

Do some actual sailing and I might be interested in watching it when it comes out on Blue-ray.
Have faith that the oceans are going to rise and flood the world, that plague and pestilence brought on by Climate Change is going to punish us for not believing. Please do as they say it is our only hope. :P
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook