SailNet Community - View Single Post - Which boat would best suit this challenge?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010

Architeuthis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectfenix View Post
Hello all. I am wanting to take a challenge. The challenge is to live on a boat for a whole year alone. That means that I can't leave the boat and others can't come onto to. What would be a good for something like this? keep in mind I don't want to get to much luxury involved. This challenge is about sacrifice and testing human will power, but at the same time I don't want it to be some rinky dink boat. Any suggestions for a practical boat to help complete this impractical challenge
You already have your answer. A barge.

Here is one: File No

Only $40G but if you are spending a year on it take some wire brushes and some paint and you will be able to sell if for much more when you are done.

Lottas luck getting someone else to pay. I mean that does work. Many of the rich do just that, get everyone else to pay for everything they do.

I'm pretty sure I could raise a few grand if I promised to stay away for a year.
Have faith that the oceans are going to rise and flood the world, that plague and pestilence brought on by Climate Change is going to punish us for not believing. Please do as they say it is our only hope. :P
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook