SailNet Community - View Single Post - Which boat would best suit this challenge?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010

JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough JohnRPollard is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectfenix View Post
lol.. good stuff man.. Like I said before.. these people get off the boat.. they may live on them, but they get to get off, walk around, do things, they're not on the boat for a full year without leaving it.. thanks for the advice though.. I'll just continue to see if I can make this challenge happen though.. If I can't oh well, if I can it will be interesting..
No, you misunderstood. Reid did not get off the boat. He was at sea the entire time, alone for close to two years.

Edit: Just double checked. His girlfriend left at Day 306. He's now on Day 1043 at sea. He himself has not left the boat that entire time. Since her departure, he has spent 737 days alone on a boat at sea. That's MORE THAN two years (and still counting), alone on a boat, at sea, without getting off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pacific Seacraft Crealock 31 #62

NEVER CALLS CRUISINGDAD BACK....CAN"T TAKE THE ACCENT

Last edited by JohnRPollard; 03-04-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook