SailNet Community - View Single Post - Which boat would best suit this challenge?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010
O'day 26

joeybkcmo is on a distinguished road
was wondering if I had missed something, so I went back and re-read the 1st post - then went to the facebook page- and still think I am missing something. If you are wanting to spend a year on a boat, without getting off, or anybody getting on, then go for a pontoon/barge. You don't have to go any place to meet your goal, you just need enough storage space for what you will need for a year. Of course you will need some $$, even if it is not frills. Water maker, something to power it with, food (unless the diet is fish and rice), some way of cooking the food. And unless you have one heck of a holding tank or a couple of composting heads, you will need to be outside of the discharge restricted areas.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook