SailNet Community - View Single Post - product called ''New Glass''
View Single Post
post #3 of Old 07-23-2001
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 654
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 17
product called ''''New Glass''''

I used a product called Poliglow on my hull and the vertical surfaces of the dog house of my 35'' sailboat with good results. It is, however, nothing like a wax. In fact it is much more like a clear coat of paint and must be applied with great care and even-ness. As with paint, you must prepare the surface carefully using the product(s) in the kit. This does NOT include using any sort of rubbing compound. Good luck.
hamiam is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome