SailNet Community - View Single Post - Buying our first Bluewater Cruiser!!
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010
Vagabond in Training

Livia is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayw View Post
Thanks Livia! I will look at the link. There are a few Pretorian's in this area for sale, but not in good condition. How does she sail? How year is she and any advice when looking at one? thanks again, Shay
I'm a bad person to answer that question because this is my first and only boat and I havent done much crewing so I am not able to compare her to other boats. I have a lot of fun sailing her. She moves well in light air and she likes to point high. 1983. Not a lot of pretorien specific advice for looking - all of the general boat advice of course - I have heard that the glassed in seacocks are a royal pain in the arse to change out if they have frozen but that would come out in any survey.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
//
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
//
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook