SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mac 26M owners bite back
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010

rkfitz is on a distinguished road
Oh, cut it out, it's just in good fun. There are real sailors and fake sailors? OMG, sailors are like boobs! So, if we're all just a bunch of boobs, it really doesn't matter what kind of hull is under our sails. Geez, you guys really shouldn't be so defensive. Truth is, we all rag on our friends boats. Pearsons have the PHRF rating of a claw foot tub, Catalina's are Frisbees (wide as they are long), anything S&S is a hobbyhorse, and Hunters are Winnebagos. I won't mention what's said about Tartans 'cause I don't want my post deleted. Then we (the blowboaters) put all that aside and join in fellowship and brotherhood when powerboaters (the stinkpotters) come by. It's bad form to harass the trawler guys. they're already pretty depressed that their wives made them give up sailing. Forget Haiti, a true act of Christian charity is to take a trawler guy for a sail.

So, whether you are a blowboater, a stinkpotter, or something in between, you own a boat and love the sea, and that makes you a boob. I like boobs, I consider all boobs my friends, and I always rib my friends.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook