Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Long Island, NY
Thanked 78 Times in 73 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Some dates to be aware of:
2010 Block Island Race week is June 21-25. So forget about the weekend before and the weekend after. The next week has July 4 on the following Sunday. So I plan on going to Block the week of July 11.
I haven't worked out the particulars yet. I might leave Sat, July 10 and sail to Mattituck or Greenport. Then I would go to Block on Sunday.
Of course this all depends on the weather.
My crew would be my wife and 3 kids (girls age 15 and 12, boy who is 9).
Allright folks...time to put in for vacation for this trip. When are we doing it? I think this decision should be based on when when the best weather window is generally present (those of you lifelong LI Sound sailors would know better than me),
Deep Blue C, 2002 C&C 110
Mt. Sinai, NY
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.