SailNet Community - View Single Post - Any members interested in a Cruising with Children Forum?
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Any members interested in a Cruising with Children Forum?

I would like to know what or if any members would be interested in a Cruising with Kids forum? I think we could add a sailing with kids. I am not sure there is a great (and well populated) resource on this on the net. There are a few, but I have found them pretty low on replies and threads.

I have to say upfront that although I would not stop kids from posting here, and would moderate the forum as best I can, this is not a kids forum. We do not have the ability or tools to keep any wierdos out. Keep that in mind. But I thought up those parents that might want to coordinate with other parents for get-togethers, questions on schooling, safety, preparation, and general life aboard might be helpful.

I would apprecaite the other members (and mods) thoughts on the matter. Remember, I am heading off so a lot of this will be up to you guys and gals to make successful.

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook