SailNet Community - View Single Post - The Interview With A Cruiser Project
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010
Vagabond in Training

Livia is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb The Interview With A Cruiser Project

I think I'm ready to announce the site on the big bad beast that is sailnet. As is tradition on this forum, I'm fully expecting this thread to quickly devolve into either an anchor style war, a discussion on which boat to buy, or a place to showcase your best photoshopping skills. (Also, because I know how humor can fail to translate here - I'M JOKING, I'M JOKING - - but I'm not joking about the photoshop, feel free!)

The Interview With A Cruiser Project is a site with weekly interviews (10 questions - published on Mondays) with cruisers who have been cruising outside of their home country for more than two years.

We have 3 interviews on the site already and interviews in hand for publication through May 3rd with others in the works.

Three Sheets NW did a piece on the project that I think is a better description of what I'm doing and why than anything that I could write.

I've also posted a bit on the current status of the project on the main page and at the top of the main page is a description of the project, FAQ, the questions I'm using, and contact information.

Cheers, Livia
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook