SailNet Community - View Single Post - A/C wiring the C27 from scratch
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
A/C wiring the C27 from scratch

Okay - I need help. I'm wiring the shorepower for the Smacktanic - and I'm starting from scratch. The shore power plug is there - but no wiring at all. Judging by the wiring diagram it looks stupid simple - but what do I know?

So I'm thinking of using GFI outlets. Cool? Where should I put them? I'm thinking one in the aft dinette seat wall (where the 12V system is), and one in v-berth indention wall, so I have power forward and aft. Does anyone else have a C27 set up that I could go off of?

Also, I'm assuming I'll put THIS BREAKER in the dinette seat storage area with the 12V stuff, then distribute from there.

What else do I need to think about here?

PS - There is an old outlet looking thing in the cabin and another in the cockpit under-seat storage that both have a round 3-pin female connection. What's that about? Is it supposed to be comm? Or power?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wiring diagram.jpg (25.0 KB, 99 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Dawn Treader - 1989 Hunter Legend 40
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook