SailNet Community - View Single Post - Need Help In Taking Action Against A Dangerous Captain
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010

captainalf is on a distinguished road
continued clarification of this issue by someone who knows Nakamal and Dieter

...rather someone with the metabolism of a rabid feret on meth

to imagine2frolic: the answer to your private message was just eaten by the system - I can send PMs after min 5 posts but you can send me an e-mail over the web-site the other members have found me on.

Continuation:

You can imagine that I was quite surprised receiving an e-mail from Craig with all these allegations against Dieter, while he did not even book over my agency. I learned later, that the same e-mail was sent to every single charter agency which listed Nakamal.
The next move was, of course to contact Dieter and find out what was going on and who that lunatic was - knowing Dieter I did not believe most of it, but it's my job to find out.

Listening to Dieters story convinced me completely that this e-mail and the threads I soon discovered on the Internet was nothing more than a scam serving the admitted goal of Craig McPhillmey to destroy Dieter and his business with his yacht Nakamal.

In this forum the question was already brought up, why Craig is searching for help in a forum instead of reporting to the authorities.
The reason is, he tried already but failed. After Craig and his cronies were dropped off at Port Blair they contacted the authorities and alleged Dieter among others of espionage and photographing Indian warships. The authorities ordered Dieter via SSB (which he was obviousely able to operate without siamsailor ) to sail back 80 nm to Port Blair to investigate the case. Upon arrival the yacht was boarded by police, customs and immigration conducting a search to find evidence for the allegations brought up against Dieter.
Unfortunately for Craig the outcome was not really what he was hoping for. Instead of photos of Indian warships they found nice pics of Craig and his cronies conducting illegal activities. Spearfishing is actually illegal in the Andamans.
The outcome was dropping the case against Dieter, extending his visa and put Craig and the other scumbags with a never come back ticket on the next plane out.

So you will ask: Why all this hatred and how did it come to such a horrible relation between captain and customer?

...to be continued
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook