SailNet Community - View Single Post - Need Help In Taking Action Against A Dangerous Captain
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010
Sailing is the best fun !

SailorsForever is on a distinguished road
This is just unbelivable1 On my search for the NY Nakamal I've come across this defamation of captain Dieter and his boat. Following it up i found the same story posted under different pseudonyms in very different variations all over the net. The trip duration in these descriptions vary from 3 to 10 days, once it says the captain was on drugs while diving another time he was just talking about drugs or was he explaining nitrogen narcosis with a 'bad example' ? All these threats are amusingly posted under different names and with variations but all dated around the same time; it's a joke!

Anyway, no captain could be as long in business and having so many happy customers with these accusations being true. All things being equal, i agree with Tager and I think this threat should be removed. .... and just to say, when I'm back from Chicago, i will book Nakamal anyway because it's a good offer and i don't like defaming people!

What I found more believable is the part with the spear fishing. - SiamSailor has left this out in his OP - It seems that captain Dieter wasn't all too fund on his guests killing everything that moved or stood still underwater. I also don't like people who kill just for fun and I don't think they are trustworthy either.....
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook