SailNet Community - View Single Post - Oregonian Here!
Thread: Oregonian Here!
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010
..........huh?..

Izzy1414 is on a distinguished road
Nice blog Jordan. You look like a hard guy to keep up with! Yeah, it's a crazy world, sometimes big as the Pacific Ocean, sometimes as small as a little neighborhood like Sailnet, where you can run into a dear friend of a dear friend on any given afternoon, even 3000 miles apart. It really is a good time to be alive, huh? I'll have to tell Kristine I ran into you. I just sparred a little with her this morning on FB, kidding one another about the old days. She is one of my most favorite people in this whole crazy world. Anyway, we have found ourselves alternating our sailing from year to year between Howard Prairie here in the Southern Oregon Cascades and Fern Ridge Lake near Eugene, where our kids live. I have spent time on Klamath Lake, but not sailing. Yes, it is a big lake, with big bugs to match. Let's keep in touch and when ya get back in this neck of the woods, come sailing with me, OK?

Regards,
Doug

I'm not sure what Dickens are, but I think they may be important and I sure as hell don't want them scared out of me.......Izzy
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook