Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bradenton, FL
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Rep Power: 9
My wife and I were together 2 years and decided to go for it.
1. We dreamt about it, and read everything we could. Still much to learn.
2. We took classes from Coast Guard Auxilary.
3. We bought a small boat so that I could learn on.
4. We made the decision to do it.
5. We sold the small boat.
6. We started selling everything in house on Ebay.
7. We found our boat.
8. We put our house up for sale.
9. We gave away everything that wasn't sold on Ebay.
10. We found where we wanted to live on our boat.
11. We had our boat trucked to Florida and moved aboard. Still much to learn.
Don & Diana
sv Re Metau an HC33t
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.