SailNet Community - View Single Post - Race crew wanted - San Diego
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010

Sailin4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Sailin4life
Is this year `round? I am in Montana looking lo re-locate to somewhere I can sail all year long. My name is Kai. I'm not quite 30, no kids, no attachments, I am looking for the right place to get started. It may take a couple/few weeks to get down there, but other than logistical issues (unloading my stuff) I can basically pick up and go. I would like to give my landlady as much notice as possible, since I've been here nearly four years and it's been great! Honestly, I'm looking for a long term commitment to begin with. Not just a couple weeks and it's over and I'm stranded in San Diego! If this sounds agreeable, point me in the right direction and I can work on where to stay and where to work when we're not sailing, if I know the area I need to get set up in. I hope you find the right candidate. I'm just trying to break into sailing for the long haul. One day I'll be an old cruiser, but I'm not even salty yet! -Cheers!-

Last edited by Sailin4life; 04-18-2010 at 05:16 PM. Reason: grammar, punctuation
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook