SailNet Community - View Single Post - Single handed cruisers
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010
Vagabond in Training

Livia is on a distinguished road
Single handed cruisers

I'm working on a project of mine that I've already posted about on Sailnet.

I interview people who have been cruising outside of their home country for more than 2 years. They could be finished with their cruise or still cruising. I'm interested in anyone who fits this category that would be interested in participating.

I thought I would mention in herSailnet that so far I haven't had anyone suggest a female singlehanded cruiser I could contact and I would love to find some female singlehanders to interview. I know they are far and few between relatively and so to round things out I thought I would seek them out.

If you know of any, even if you don't know them personally, or if you are one yourself, please do contact me. iwac.project@gmail.com

There are actually a few other categories of people I am going to find a hard time locating:
- non English speaking cruisers (whom I would love to interview via a bilingual translator)
- people who don't spend a lot of time on the internet or who do not have blogs

As always, your help and suggestions on interviewees and questions are appreciated.

Cheers, Livia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
//
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
//
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook