SailNet Community - View Single Post - your papers are not in order !
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010

poopdeckpappy has a spectacular aura about poopdeckpappy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by kredit View Post
that reeks of totalitarianism- from the bottom up,too.
Oh geezus

I was kinda thinking along the same lines as freesail (sorry freesail) possible Amber alert type situation.

I was pulled over returning from Santana's one night ( late night taco run ) was asked for all the doc's as usual, how much I had to drink ( said I don't drink ) when ask what I did I was told to sit tight ( I did, ate a taco ) when he came back he said I was pulled over for expired tags, I told them they were current till June (this was March ),he said yeah, he saw that, but I also fit the description of a vehicle involved in a domestic disturbance at the local sports bar.

He said thanks for my cooperation............and that I had cheeze in my beard

No harm, no foul, just doing his job

Freedom comes when youíre ready to sail away. True freedom comes when you donít have to return

Cut off from the land that bore us, betrayed by the land we find, where the brightest have gone before us and the dullest remain behind, .......but stand to your glasses, steady,.......tis all we have left to prize, raise a cup to the dead already, hurrah for the next that dies
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook