SailNet Community - View Single Post - Anyone need a gallon of Micron Extra with Biolux - Blue?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010
Glad I found Sailnet

Bene505 will become famous soon enough Bene505 will become famous soon enough
Anyone need a gallon of Micron Extra with Biolux - Blue?

I got the wrong color paint, found out when applying it that my Blue is not the same as that can's darker Blue. I did use some to cover over barrier coat - that needed to be done within the barrier coats timing window. 90% of the gallon is still there.

New York area, local pickup only. Make me a reasonable offer, so I don't feel like I've got (blue) egg on my face.

$265 list, I got it for $215 + tax.

Regards,
Brad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .
. .
. .
. .

Last edited by Bene505; 05-05-2010 at 08:40 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook