SailNet Community - View Single Post - Looking for vang attachment hardware
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010
75R20 75R20 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brier Washington USA
Posts: 156
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 7
75R20 is on a distinguished road
Depending on the size of your boat/boom, the key slot that you describe is made for a rigging fitting that is usually used on the upper end of a mast,on a shroud/stay. Check with a rigger/sailboat supply for a "T slot fitting " or "T ball" used in a mast. WM lists 3 different styles and several sizes.
Best of luck
S/V Mariah
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook