SailNet Community - View Single Post - Need Slip in SF Bay Area for June! Help!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010
Here fishy fishy

Hays is on a distinguished road
Need Slip in SF Bay Area for June! Help!!!

(Note to moderators: I'm still learning my way around this forum. I mean no foul in this post, and if I've posted erroneously or in the wrong section, I will not be offended at deletion...just let me know?)

Hey guys...I know I'm new around here, and haven't been able to contribute much - been doing a lot of reading though! A few of you caught my first posts about the Cal 25 I just picked up, and boy is she looking beautiful since I got her. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I volunteer with the Sea Scouts of Sacramento ( Sacramento Delta Youth Maritime Association ), and this boat is intended for Sea Scout use in the SF Bay.

My problem - right now, the boat's in Berkeley Marina. I have the slip till May 31st, but after that I'm lost! I can't afford another month in Berkeley, and really can't afford anything else for at least a few weeks. So, I know it's a SUPER lot to ask, but if anybody happens to know of a way that I can get a free/super cheap dock for the month of June for a Cal 25, please let me know! Otherwise, this great new boat is pretty much going up to the first takers, since we don't have a way to keep her.

Help?
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook