SailNet Community - View Single Post - what gauge wire to use with a Fourwinds 2 wind generator
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010
Glad I found Sailnet

Bene505 will become famous soon enough Bene505 will become famous soon enough
I could use an existing wire (coming from the shore power charger) that's 8 gauge by the looks of it. It might be 6, I figure it's at least 8.

8 gauge will handle 68 amps. I think I'll use that. The Fourwinds site says " Voltage Regulator: 12V or 24V to 60 Amps" so I guess I'l plan to go with that.

Regards,
Brad

I'm using this site Blue Sea Systems

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. .
. .
. .
. .
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook